We Specialize in Law Firm Accounting
Juris Bookkeeping is a premier bookkeeping service partnering with small and solo law firms to solve their accounting challenges. For a fraction of the cost of a full-time controller, we will take the pain out of your accounting and free you up to focus on practicing law.
Lawyers have very specific accounting needs. These include client trust accounting, time and billing, advanced client costs, and assigning profit to individual partners, to name a few.
Are you confident that your trust account is being managed properly? Do you have monthly financials that truly let you know how your law practice is doing? Are you certain that all of your advanced client costs are being billed back to clients? Do you have a “fire drill” at the beginning of each month when it’s time to prepare bills and some timekeepers don’t have their time in? If you cannot answer these questions to your own satisfaction, we can help.
Juris Bookkeeping was founded by Annette Fadness, a former law firm administrator turned bookkeeper who saw a need for specialized attorney bookkeeping.
Annette’s credentials include:
- Twelve years of experience as a law office administrator, paralegal, and legal assistant
- Approved by the California State Bar to offer MCLE courses on client trust accounting
- QuickBooks certified by Intuit since 2008
- MBA from UCLA’s Anderson Graduate School of Management¬
- Presenter at Bar Association meetings on client trust accounting